Saturday, November 10, 2012

Welcome Mod Podge Pinterest Pinners!

Hi Lovelies -

A quick Thank You & Welcome to those of you who are pinning one or both of the two Mod Podge projects that are featured on Amy Anderson's Pinterest Mod Podge Rocks! Contributors Board.

I was so excited to see so many of you enjoy the Prayer Chair (the original post here) & Wooden Monogrammed Pendent Necklace tutorial (the original post here).

At last count the Prayer Chair had received 12 likes 29 pins!!

The Pendant Necklace had received 15 likes & 41 pins!!!



As a newbie in blog land this just makes my heart soar knowing that others find these worthy of trying out or putting on their inspirational boards...

A BIG Thank You to Amy over @ Mod Podge Rocks for allowing Podgers to share their projects on the Pinterest Board!!

Im linking this post to Debbidoo's & Fox Hollow Cottage's Power of Pinterest linky party.

If any of you do your own version of either of my projects please come back & share your creation - I'd love to see what you come up with.  Also please link back to my site since it is my original idea & design.

Lastly, if you like what you see, leave me a message or become a follower of my blog - there is always room for more junk groupies.

Be Blessed ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you so please take an extra minute to comment or leave a suggestion. I usually respond to comments within 24-hours. Be Blessed - Elaine